What is a turn off during a date?

In your opinion what are the no nos during a date that would make you reconsider?

• smelly breath
  • attitude
  • texting during date
  • dissapearing
  • flirting with someone else
Not to forget. Talking about their past relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• All of them are freaking me out right now. But I'd have to say that 'D' and 'E' are the worse. They clearly tells me that she's just not that into me. And that would irritate me. The other ones can be 'treated'. Another option could have been: being a conceited, egotistical, and only talking about herself. That's the worse... ugh.

First Dates Are So Scary :)

What Guys Said 6

• Out of the things you have mentioned smelly breath, texting during date and flirting with someone else are all big turn offs.
    Flirting with someone else would literally throw me off, I would literally be furious and might even walk out.

• Playing on her cell phone. Bad breath, Licking her fingers, eating with her mouth open., Boring conversation, into herself and her not being a people person

• All of them are deal breakers (well I can live with texting, if not done all the time).

• All those are extreme no nos. Except for smelly breath she might have had a bad day :p

• Does the Bill count?

• Expecting me to pay for the date. Sure fire way to make it the one and only

What Girls Said 2

• Well all of those are pretty terrible. What would irritate me more is the flirting with someone else and texting most, if not the whole entire time during the date.
    And of course, disappearing is always a bummer LOL.

• Def talking about exes, and hate men who talk about, me, myself and I, and dont want to know anything about me