HELP!! What should I do?

Okay so I met this guy a month ago. I'm still thinking about him which says something. I gave him my number. He asked me out. I kinda got the text too late and well didn't go. none the less i texted him saying, 'hey if your free for a drink sometime.. let me know? His response was 'sounds good I'll let you know. That was a month ago. I really want to see him again. should I text him and ask him out. I mean like risk it because, well hey lifes short or should I "accidentally text him. He has the exact name as my best friend so its an easy thing to do. or just pray to run into him at our local cafe... I really like him. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a dream about my current bf's mom before I had ever seen her. This was very early on in our relationship and when I told him, we both felt it was a positive sign. Of course, neither of us know how I could have known what she looked like, but he and I are still together, 5 months, and happy. Maybe it's a sign, maybe not, but if u like this guy, text him. Be prepared to get no response back, but if he's worth it to you, at least you know you tried :)

What Guys Said 1

• Be specific. Maybe he's just busy.

Or you could commit to your self-diagnosed lunacy and stalk him a little to find his schedule so you can run into him 'accidently'.

What Girls Said 1

• He may have thought you blew him off since you didn't go out with him so he likely gave up already. Text him and tell him what happened that day and then ask him if he would like to meet somewhere and have lunch. Keep it casual and light.