True love... is there true love still exist in 21st century?

We all heard about Romeo Juliet
about their love...
So what do u think guys? That typ of love is still there in our earth or not?
And i wanna knw if there is in your country?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Romeo and Juliet? Those kids who killed themselves? Yep, definitely the ideal I strive for.

Love is true when you feel it's true. It's not a mathematical theorem that can be verified and reasoned objectively.

• I think there is but nobody is welling to really put their self out there cause they rather not try then to get hurt... i'm one of those people

• It never exsisted, Romeo and Juliet are just a story. Real love is what you make of it. Two people making a commitment, you decide how much you put in it.

• Yes, but love is not everlasting. For my opinion, it lasts 3 years. Unfortunately, people now a so egoistic, everybody would like to consume, to take but sacrifice yourself nobody doesn't want to sacrifice yourself.

• I'd like to believe in it, but guys have led me to believe otherwise. The cheaters, clingers, etc.

What Guys Said 2

• there is true love. i have true love for my ex gf. i want her to be happy and i just hope that one day we will be together again. i won't tell you the whole story haha but my point is that there is true love and you will find it one day. unfortunately kids these days just want a gf only to fuck :/ thats really sad

• Hmm oh really its good..
      Yeah... I knw todays there's only lust

• you know.. its really sad nowadays kids dont know of it. i can feel it that you know about true love. luckily there are still people like you and me and many other people who have the feeling and knowledge of true love! inside them

• I believe in true love, you can't obtain something if you believe it doesn't exist