Guys, would this skeeze you out?

So, I started dating a woman who is cool and very, very attractive. However, she has a bit of a wild streak to her.

We all have things in the past that we are not proud of. However, she admitted to me that she was once with two guys at the same time. I thought this was a bit extreme. Now, I have all these doubts about her. I am glad she was honest enought to admit, but it still bothers me.

Can this be overlooked or is this a cloud that will be constantly hanging over the relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Women can be so dumb. I would never volunteer my sexual history to a guy I'm dating, especially nothing as scandalous as that.

Some girls are pretty dumb and think that since it's 2014 that guys don't secretly judge them for being wild. Some girls think they need to be 100% no filter and have no discretion and that's the key to a better relationship. Some girls are trying to come off cool, sexy and free spirited.

Honestly, I think she did it to herself. You're not gonna wife this chick because you have underlying doubts about her. If you can't take her seriously because of it then just dont date her. I do think you should be honest and keep it real with her. When she mentioned she let 2 guys run a train on her, you should have looked at her disapprovingly and commented about it. Why not? You dont approve of it and you dont like it so let it be known.

• lol If he asked then why not tell... its called being honest. If he can't accept my past then he can't accept me because your past is what makes your future

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it's that big of a deal, girls like to have fun when they're single. The fact that she was honest with you proves that she really does care about you and wants you to trust her. She will be faithful to you I promise. Some girls have done a lot worse than that too.

• I don't understand why you would have an issue with it at all :/

• If u feel like you are uncomfortable then tell her. I don't see why its a problem.

• It depends on if it's going to haunt you when you are with her. I say continue dating her and if you find you can't let this info go then let her go. It might stop bothering you if you knew it was during her younger wilder days and not something she would do again.

What Guys Said 5

• That is something I wouldn't even bat an eye at. My current and previous partners have done that or what you would consider even crazier. I consider it a bonus in two ways, firstly it is good to date girls who know what they want and enjoy sex but second it means the person you are dating is attractive enough to pull off such things which is really a boost for your ego knowing you've pulled them.

If you have a problem with it then don't waste her time dragging it out, you've found a woman who is going to be open to your sexual fantasies who is also honest with you. If you are worried because your ego questions how you compare you'll not have much to worry about as long as you are not lazy and if it is jealousy of not getting to do such things don't worry they are overrated beyond bragging. If something small like that can make you question being with her you can't have strong feelings.

• Well think of the opposite. If YOU were with two girls at once, I bet you'd brag about it. :) But do you think it would make the other women uncomfortable? And also we have the double standards in place. Every guy wants a three some, but not with another guy, just two girls. So she just did a threesome with 2 guys, maybe she didn't want another girl.

So honestly, I wouldn't worry about it.

• I would appreciate her honestly and actually admire her adventurous side and be happy that she probably won't be a prude in bed.

• It all depends. Is she going to be a prude with you in the bedroom or not?

• It means she is attractive. Most attractive women have done that. Most of them won't say it tho. So you are lucky you found a honest one.

The reason why it bothers you is because you haven't done it. If you have done it, you would be like whatever, is an ego thing. Most guys don't have access to this kind of stuff because only like 1% of men (maybe a lot less) is hot enough and has the game to pull it off.

Hot girls on the other hand are abundant, and most of them have the impulse to be wild and not feeling controlled, and obviously don't need game to make something like this happen, all they need is to make themselves available and that's it. Plus they get offers on a daily basis. Even if they say no most of the time, they are going to say yes once in a while.