wtf does he want from me?

Okayy so there's this guy in my college algebra class and he seems cool. Well today he texted me randomly and pretty quickly asked me if i wanted to hang out. I said sure, then practically 5 minutes later he wanted to know "what the farthest I've gone before" is. I kinda got offended but answered anyways and now he really only seems to want to hang out alone at my place watching movies? Am i being paranoid or should I seriously just tell this dude to get lost?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he wants More in store with his Octopus hands than just Watching even James Bond movies: Octopussy and For your Eyes Only...
    Don't trust this One, he's a Live 'One,' believe me. He is way above his class with you on this one, way below average kind of schmuck when it comes to having 'Class' and manners to boot, and You, my dear girl, are just, in simple numbers Here------Further in brains than this dunce cap.
    Find an excuse to get give him a Rejection slip. If you take him up on his offer 'to hang out alone,' before the Cast of characters has even a chance to surface on the screen, his hands And lips will be all over You------Randomly and pretty quickly-------To get his message across in more than one Flick of the Flick.
    No, not 'Paranoid' just Smart to even have come on to get some good sound advice. Dump this dude, sweetie... Plenty of better catch of the day in the sea.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• He just wants to sleep with you that it. If your down with a booty call go for it, but if that's not your style than run away. He does sounds like a douche bag.

• Thanks for the honesty.

• Sounds like he's looking for a booty call. If you're not , tell him you're not interested. :)

• Num 2 ma'am !!! A decent guy would never ask a question like that this early!!!
    Lets hang out, then have sex!!! Lol
    If your into hookups go for it but he is not gonna call you the next day!!! Lol

• He wants you for your body.

• Thanks for the honesty. Ugh kinda mad now lol

What Girls Said 4

• Booty call.

Ugh, guys like that are disgusting. He didn't even have the decency to go about it in a way that wouldn't make you feel like a slut if you did go through with it.

Unless you're actually interested (gonna take a guess and say you're not), tell him straight up you're not into it or just say you're not in the mood to hang out anymore.

• Thanks so much for the help! Ugh I'm just getting so sick of this. Like he was being all sweet these last couple weeks and now this shit comes up? Seems that every guy is the exact same.

• Poor thing. My friend has the same thing happen to her all the time, we call her the douchebag magnet lol.

Just don't let a bunch of jerks make you jaded and lose hope in finding a good guy. The worst thing you could do is just give up.

• Thanks! I know ill find a good guy one day, its just annoying to have to go through all the douche bags until then haha

• You are not paranoid. He has been attracted to you since the first day in math class.
    Don't get the wrong idea this guy does NOT like you he just simply finds you stunning.
    Basically hit it and quit it.
    If he did like you he would not come off with such a strong or personal topic instead he would gradually try to get to know you.
    The thing is when this guy asked you a personal question and you answered honestly, he saw it as an open invitation to something more.
    He is an idiot lol. If you are looking for something serious then I suggest not giving him the time of day.
    (:

• I don't think you're being paranoid at all. If you want to hang out, go for it, but if he tries anything you know where he stands. I would just keep an eye out! Hopefully he was just curious and you hang out a few more times before he tries to make a move!

• Tell him to get lost. He was asking how far you've gone, so he's seeing if he can push that boundary. "Watching movies" does not mean watching movies, no matter how insistent they are on making you believe it is. :P