I found out he has a girlfriend, should I confront him or let it go?

I've been sleeping with and dating this guy for a month. He lives in my town most of the time, and goes to Miami once a month to see his children. I just found out from a mutual friend that he also has a girlfriend there who he stays with. I'm obviously done with him now, but what I want to know is whether or not I should say something to him. Would he get my message that I would like for him to fuck off clearer if I just block him and never speak to him again, or do you think even this a**hole deserves an adult conversation about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• just ignore him. let him found out on his own so he can have that "oh fuck" moment and realize his schemes have been revealed.

What Guys Said 3

• If you information is 100% correct and he is cheating, send him a text saying that it's over for that specific reason and block his number.

• If the dick is good wood no reason to kick him to the twinkie bar.

• Nope, you don't get further involved. You let it go. "I found out you've been cheating on your SO with me," is not an adult conversation; it's an subconscious admission that there's something he can say that will make you ok with it.

What Girls Said 0