Why is a female considered mean or a B@#%h, because she does Not have Time for games?

I had Met this guy at school (College) we exchanged numbers. I texted him a few days after we Met and asked. What was he doing" ? I got No reply. The next day I called No answer. So he finally called the next morning. I did Not answer. He left voicemails asking to Call back. I did Not. So he texted I didn't respond. This went on for two days. I finally decided to give him a Call. He answered and said he had to Call me back, because he was taking a test. I just Hung up. He called twice after and left voicemails. Week went on he called and left another voicemail. I never called back. I Saw him today didn't say One Word. Or look his way. He Looked and Saw me on my phone. He taps me and says you mean! And you Know you mean. So conclusion. I Don't play games with Men and Don't Like to be played with. So why when a female doesn't take shyt From a man she Has to be mean or a B%&&h? It was a compliment Bit Im just saying.

Most Helpful Guy

• ?
    I don't see how you inferred that you were being called mean because you didn't have time for games. You were clearly participated in games:

-he finally called the next morning. I did Not answer.
    *game

-He left voicemails asking to Call back. I did Not
    *game

-he texted I didn't respond
    *game

-he called and left another voicemail. I never called back
    *game

You seem to have been the one doing the vast majority of the game playing here, not him. He was unresponsive for two days, so you were unresponsive for far longer, and it seems like you were only unresponsive to 'retaliate' for him not replying in the first place. Which, sorry to say, is a game.

And is mean, for what it's worth. A female not taking shit from a guy is not mean, she is empowered. Nothing wrong with that. But a female that plays mean games and gets called out on it... well, it is what it is, I suppose.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like a bad case of assumptions. It's always a bad idea assume a person is doing something for some reason without confirmation. The guy has a life and is probably busy (probably) and it seems like you are doing what he has done for no reason ( he may have had a reason) just saying.

• eh that's not not wanting to play games that's just insane...

• He tried to get back to you and you ignored him. That is the definition of mind games, how can you claim you don't have time for them? You were being mean/a bitch. Sorry.

• I think you were being an up tight B about it too :P sorry but thats not games to me. Life is busy, thats why texts and voice mails are messages, not urgent.

What Girls Said 2

• He could have not called or replied because he was busy. By not replying back when he called, you played a game with him. I don't think him not being able to talk to you because he was talking a test is a bad thing either. Usually talking on the phone is not allowed during a test. I think you may have read too much into his actions, & reacted in a way that he found rude.

• You were so playing games. He didn't once play you. You played him.