Should I meet this guy from Ireland?

I am a 19 year old girl from America and I have been speaking to this irish guy online for nearly 4 months now. We want to meet up with each other, do you think we should? I really like him and I know that he really likes me and he's no catfish because we have facetimed each other and we get on great. It will be expensive but do you think we should actually meet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not if you truly love him. And you know he's not catfishing u might never find someone like him. True love is like a mushroom it grows in the strangest parts

What Guys Said 3

• sure if you want to. But I think either of y'all making that flight just too meet the other is stupid. if you were to go over there for a study abroad thing or vice versa I think that'd be fine. But if y'all spend all that money and it turns out to be a dud relationship you'd be kicking yourself in the butt for a long while

• irish guys are tough mind you LOL

What Girls Said 1

• How r u meeting?

• He wants to fly to America or for me to come to ireland.

• Let him make the first move.