How do you like being kissed?

like in detail. This should be interesting :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I haven't thought about how I want to be kissed. Any way is fine, I guess. I have given a little thought to how I want to give a kiss...

Me pinning her against the wall, our hands clasped together up against said wall, our fingers interlocked. Despite my dominant, firm, aggressive pinning of her, I come in gentle, first kissing her forehead, then under one of her eye, slowly kissing down the cheek towards the lips. Before hitting the lips, I stop and lock eyes with her for four or five whole seconds, and then move in for the lips.

Or, I pin her against the wall, chest facing the wall, and I sweep her hair to one side and put my hands over hers and begin kissing the back of her neck, first starting at the hair line and working my way down.

• i like to sit side by side on my bed and put my arm around her and pull her towards me and kiss her on the lips slowly. Very slowly. Then stick my tongue out into her mouth and circle it around her tongue and feel it really nice. Then i'm going to pull her in a little harder and probably put my hand on her face, maybe on her cheek and on the back of her head. Move my hand from her head to her shoulder and down her arm and then touch her waist and move up on the side of her body.

• With love... I want to feel the feelings in the kiss :-)
    No need for licking, feeling each other and enjoying it is more important than anything.

• i want the girl to put me down and kiss me aggresively.

• I did it once and it was awesome she smoiching all over me.
    And our tounges in each others mouth really great.

• Yanking her forcefully and taking the kiss.

• frensh kiss a long kiss useing tung and huging thats if i realy love her

What Girls Said 7

• Deep passionate kiss with tongue on both sets of lips ;)

• Eh, kissing doesn't really do much for me anymore. I wish it did though! They're just not as romantic as I would like them to be.

• Press me against a wall with my legs around him and him holding my neck and face and french kissing each other

• I agree with @TheNewClassic
    I like the up against the wall, tongue-kissing kinda thang :D

• It's really interesting especially if it was passionate.
    I really don't have much details but all i can say that it's something amazing.

• Yeahhh... kiss... ummm... I'm 18 and I still haven't had that yet... oops

• haha interesting indeed:P with passion and him holding/grabbing me:P slow and soft:P