Why am I like attracted to his "scent" is that weird?

I love my boyfriends smell.. I know that might sound weird haha are any other girls like this? Guys do you think it's wierd? Are you attracted to ours? ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had girls bury there face either into my chest or my neck and i haven't been uncomfortable with it. Plus for some girls/ women its like a security thing to them. For instance both of my younger sisters liked to bury their faces into me when hugging me, or when they were really young i would carry them and both would bury their face in my neck. Especially when they were upset. Also yes i like to smell a girls hair when i like her and no i don't just start trying to smell every girls hair that i am attracted to, that would be be creepy.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a biological thing. All animals (including humans) have pheromones. Certain people are attracted to certain pheromones. It's also a type of conditioning (similar but not exactly like pavlov's dog). Your mind had conditioned itself to associate good things with your boyfriend. This response begins when you see, smell, or use any other sense that reminds you of him.

It is not weird it's completely natural.

• No. I like how I smell

• It is kinda relates to sexual hormones between you and him

What Girls Said 3

• No, on contrary, it's pretty normal. It's the pheromones.
    Each of us has a unique odor. Have you ever seen animals in wildlife documentaries sniffing each other? Well "sniffing" is a part of the mating process and it's the nature's way of indicating us who would be a good potential partner.

• I love the way my husband smells.

• nah, my crush has a particularly addictive smell about him. he smells like clean laundry and home.