I have a crush on a girl, but I'm not sure how I should ask her out, if I even try?

Yeah, I'm bisexual, deal with it.

She's literally the sweetest person I've ever met. She has an amazing personality, beautiful features, and I just love everything about her. She makes me feel at home, whenever I'm with her, and when I see her face, I just get all warm and fuzzy inside.

She's bisexual, too, which is very lucky for me.

I'm just worried that she won't like me back? We haven't known each other very long - my mate introduced me to her (mutual friends are great) - and from that moment then on, I knew I loved this girl.

She's everything I've ever wanted. So, how do I ask her out?

Please, don't tell me my sexuality is gross, disgusting, or wrong, or even against religion. Learn priorities and learn to look in the full context of the Bible before judging me. :C

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to being a guy. Rejection is part of it, babe. are you sure she is Bi? To me, that would be a bigger question than if she's into you

• A whole group of us were talking about our sexualities, and she said she's bi. So, I'm pretty sure. :)

• Well that's good, then. Just go for it. Ask her out

What Guys Said 1

• I kinda like the 'tongue out' picture you have now... and so apparently you've got it working!

What Girls Said 1

• Awww this is the cutest thing ever <33333 i say you tell her how you feel when you're with her & tell her how beautiful she is later ask to hang out & you cqn ask her to be your girlfriend make it simple but cute 😊😊