My bf of 1 year and I've never fought yet?

We've had something that would fall under debate but we've never fought with eachother or gotten mad at each other. Is that unhealthy? To not fight at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only unhealthy if you feel you are holding things back.

I have a friend who is a food chemist and his wife is a microbiologist. The worst fight they got into, and it was a shouting match, was whether some molecule was a polypeptide or not. That's the kind of fight I want to have.

What Guys Said 4

• Silly gurl lol! Why do u want fights in ur relationship? Its better to brk up instead -.-'
    Who da fawk wants sumone who argues with u like..4realz? U think dats healthy? Start problem with him and see how healthy it us. Or get with the bad boi to have a "Healthy" relationship lel... smh

• only a girl would be upset about not having fighting in a relationship

• I mean so long as communication is strong, constant, and honest there isn't anything wrong. Again, when I say strong or honest it means just that, there isn't a need to get in a fight or debate about anything, of course if you or he are simply beating around the bush or dancing around the debated "problem" until it "goes away", I'd say that's pretty unhealthy.

• All relationships have fights. It's unhealthy to keep all that anger inside

What Girls Said 2

• I not at all think dat dis is unhealthy... it just simply means that ur coordination with each other is quite nice nd this can never be unhealthy..

• Unless you actually have a reason to have a fight, I don't think it's particularly unhealthy. Maybe you both just agree on a lot of things.