Can flat chested and girls with little ass still look attractive?

Im short for my age and fairly skinny and i have little ass and almost flat chested. I am toned a bit and my boyfriend tells me i have a cute and sexy face. Can girls like this still look as attractive as those with larger breasts and ass?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. I've actually come to the conclusion recently that the "banana" body type kind of appeals to me. So long as there's shape and definition, ass and tits don't have to be big to be nice.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, certain guys find that attractive. Will every guy find it attractive? No, but you only need that one guy.

• Does it matter u have boyfriend be happy. Don't expect the world to think your sexy be happy that the one your with does.

• I don't really want to answer this without knowing how old you are.

• 16 next week

• You can look just as attractive as the other girls to boys your age. When you're older, you'll be even more attractive because you'll be nice and tight and toned and you won't have huge saggy tits.

• Yes most definitely. I am very attracted to a thin blonde girl.

• of course, some guys prefer smaller girls.

• Lots of guys like that. Especially White guys (No, it is not a slight).

What Girls Said 2

• Milla Jovovich and Keira Knightley. 'Nuff said.

• If ur worried about your ass and tits they'll come out eventually at age of 20 .. so enjoy your body and ur life and confidence only can make you look hot without having big booty lol