I have hair between my boobs?

So, about a year ago i started noticing the hair between my boobs because it was a bit dark even though it wasn't t long or thick. that was normal because I'm dark haired and dark skinned. But then it started bothering me so i decided to wax it, and then to pluck it. But now, it looks darker and longer. I started bleaching it but it only lasts for a couple of days. What should I do? Would you guys feel grossed out?

Most Helpful Girl

• that is natural. just pluck them and hopefully the hair follicles will get damaged over time and stop growing

What Guys Said 1

• hair all over the body is natural. girls even have hair on their arms and face, guys too but its seriously not noticeable on a girl. its natural and doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 2

• you eat too much beef.. or you need more estrogen than testerone. don't know what your diet is like though but...

• we all have hair everywhere in our body in every single spot so so just do laser if waxing and plucking aren't working