Do guys care about looks?

Hi everyone :) I just wanted to ask this question because my boyfriend dumped me a few days ago but when we were together his friends said I was ugly and maybe that was the reason he dumped me? So do guys care about looks? Please no mean answers...

Also it would be helpfully if you could look at my profile picture and tell me honestly if I am ugly please?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone cares about the look but in different levels. However, look is a relative thing. One can be very attractive for someone but less attractive for someone else.
    Your boyfriend might have been influenced by his friends opinion. But if so, you should be happy that you broke up. If someone is so weak that changes his mind with the comment of someone else, and does not stand for his girl, then he is not worthy of dating you.

What Guys Said 7

• all care abvout looks.. but he dumped you because he is insecure.. not because you are ugly. He is young and impressionable and he caved to his friends to preserve his status among them. If he found you ugly he wouldn't have gotten with you to begin with... make sense?

• I care about visuals. However, they aren't a deal maker, or a deal breaker.

If I can get a girl who's sweet and has the same interests as I do, then I'll take her over the bitchy slut who's hot.

HOWEVER. If said girl that is sweet and has the same interests as I do also happens to be good-looking, well, that's a bonus.

• that's the main thing guys care about, I would think.

• well in the start i guess but not once u fell in love

• Tbh, i do care about beauty but the most thing i care is personality

• Attraction is important, but it goes much deeper than the surface.

• We do, definitely. We're very visual.

What Girls Said 4

• Well yeah of course. Everyone cares about looks

• You're not ugly. You're pretty. I don't understand how your boyfriend let his friends call you ugly and not speak up for you.

• DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

• Well if he dumped you for that then you don't want him anyway. Let him date his friends.