I feel like I'm one of those people who is never attractive to the opposite sex?

Does anyone else ever get this? Everytime they ask someone out, they say no to you. Everytime you try and flirt even the tiniest bit, it is not reciprocated. Even if you are walking down the street noone even gives you a glance, let alone a second glance.

Is this nature's way of weeding us out? To have the opposite sex basically shun you to the point where you feel like you don't even exist? How do we escape this happening to us?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sure there are some girls who like you they probably haven't asked you out.

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps you're coming on too strong - women like you to spend time getting to know them first before asking them out.

What Guys Said 1

• Stop walking around with a chip on your shoulder. You may not realize it but people can spot that from a mile away. Try and love yourself first before trying to drag someone into your miserable state of mind you're in. And try not to treat every encounter with the opposite sex as an opportunity to flirt or hook-up.