Im sorry but if I am dating a guy and he is actively using tinder - that is grounds to stop talking to him yes?

Just swiped my girlfirends boyfriend on tinder but definitely checked his profile prior too. He was active yesterday! Is that not a redflag? Or am i overreacting and shouldn't bother telling her?

Gentlemen? Ladies? Advice?

Ah. I keep getting posts on here. I told her tonight and she is creating a tinder account I guess to see if she can catfish him I guess. _ females right?
Idk.
We shall see.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is your friend, tell her. Always look out for the people who look out for you.

• Very true. Thank you. I don't know why I am contemplating it. I just need to figure out proof now since I already swiped him left - should of screen shot.

• @SillyQuirks_ ..(-_-)... Search THIS on yahoo search engine: ''Trolling tinder sloots MISC''. Sooo yea.. he could just be doing it for the lolz, you know? :S

- ButWatsUrsIsMine

What Guys Said 6

• mmm well you could pass by the information without any preconceived notions and let her decide what to do with said information. but his intentions are unknown, we can assume, but they're still unknown.

• I just know that it will blow up and I hate to be that person to give bad news lol ugh.
      Men! Why must some be so stupid.

• But then again theyve only been together two months or so

• 2 months is still fresh IMO. he may be subtly keeping his options open? or he could just be addicted at this point. im just speculating lol. if you wanna try to bring it up to her the innocent way you can have tinder open in front of her and then swipe past him lol. but that's not what you're worried about, you don't want her to feel bad. tricky situation because he could actually really like your friend and is just on Tinder for side kicks or the complete opposite. gosh what to do what to do? hahaa

• Welllll, a lot of people treat tinder as pure fun aswell :P

• Toche but sheesh

• Just bring it up to her. I mean it's probably him just having fun.

• If u haven't had the exclusive talk, then he isn't doing anything wrong.

• Is he a Miscer from the bodybuilding forums? If so. Then he is actively using tinder to troll sloots then screenshotting the funny replies/reactions for the Misc's viewing pleasure so he can get reps, tho if you break up with him then he will start using tinder to both troll & to bang sloots then screenshot the successful trolls & bangs (with PROOF/PIC of bang) for reps & lolz!~

- ButWatsUrsIsMine

• Hahahahahahaha I like her solution to the problem

• 'dating' does not imply exclusivity.

What Girls Said 5

• If you both have just started 'Dating,'SillyQ, and nothing has been etched in stone with Either Exclusive Nor Official, then in my books, you are Both free agents, not hooked at the hip, Nor tied down in the saddle, so yes, I would say he has 'Free' reins to Be----Active yesterday.
    You could sit him down and have a talk with what you have come across. However, if Not put Lite and sweet, it could cause a horse of another color confrontation. It's best to talk frankly with one another, perhaps get the scoop on what you both might be looking for.
    It's your call, your choice, but if you just hang in there, getting to know one another, nursing and nurturing what you Both have just started, In time things could change with another route here, where you might be riding together, just Two to Tango, off in the sunset, maybe even The-------Bridle trail.
    Good luck. xx

• Have you been dating the guy for two months are have you been official for two moths... just dating isn't a solid automatic relationship and it's fine for him to keep his options up. But if you are actually official and you both have voiced that you two are bf/gf... then it's wrong and I'd confront him.

• how long have they been together?

• Of course TELL HER! Be a true friend girl, GIRL CODE. Her opinion and what she wants to do after knowing is up to her. I mean he's not necessarily doing anything wrong, at least to your best knowledge.

• Don't get worked up about it too quickly - yes, it's a red flag, but you don't know how he's using it. If he's actively trying to hook up with girls? Dump his ass. If he's doing it just to mess with people, well, maybe that's not the nicest thing to do, but necessarily a reason to dump him altogether. If he just likes to see the funny/ridiculous things people say? Understandable (there are many silly people on tinder) but I personally would want to be a part of it. Like, if he wants to say weird things and see how people react just for laughs, then I would want him to show me the messages (not in "I need to monitor you" sort of way, but in a "if it's fun for you let me join in on the fun and see what people say" way)