How to kiss my new and shy boyfriend?

We and my "boyfriend" have been dating for 3 days now. (Btw we are sophomores in high school) I really want to kiss him, but I'm really nervous! We don't even like fully hug, he kinda just side hugs me so far (we hold hands pretty much). I have never been kissed and I want it to be with him. It would have to be like when we have to go to class because we never really see each other other than that during the school days.

He seems nervous and I am really awkward as well and we are each others first relationships.
Please help, can't don't just say "just kiss him when your hugging, because what if he is surprised and doesn't want to?)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need more time to be physically comfortable with each other.
    Maybe you can kiss his cheek.. that will excite him, but I believe you should seduce you him into kissing you instead of initiating the kiss yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• When hugging him or sitting close, stare at him keep glancing down at his lips, lean in slowly. He'll dodge if he doesn't want to.

• Why dont you hold him look at his eyes look at his lips and say i want to kiss you so bad now if he smile just do it if not wait

What Girls Said 2

• I would say don't rush it, let it happen naturally, when you're both ready and comfortable it will happen and you won't have to think twice. 3 days is not a lot of time, its 72 hours. If he likes you, trust me it will happen.

• Let him play with your hair, caress his cheeks, try to whisper him something, then go for the kiss once you have your faces near each other.