Anxiety around my boyfriend?

For about two months, I have gotten close to this guy. I like him a lot and he like me. We are even going to homecoming together. We are kinda crazy about each other. We have stayed up talking to each other for four hours before. The thing is, I have had anxiety with my old ex's before. It was really bad. Today i asked him to be my boyfriend and he said yes. After 30 minutes I started to get anxiety. What do I do? I don't know how to relax and feel like I use to before I asked him. We went a a date last week and I was super relaxed. So why am I feeling anxious now?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you are worried he does not like you as much as you like him because you asked him to be your boyfriend and not the other way around

• No, my last boyfriend asked me and I said yes. He tells me every day he likes me and I know he is telling the truth. I like him to. So why am I nervous

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• maybe it's the label of "boyfriend" that has you anxious? Just think of it as exactly the same as before, nothing's changed except the word you use and he won't expect any more of you because you're now boyfriend and girlfriend officially. If it bothers you a lot, mention it to him and if he cares about you he should be able to help you out - hope you feel okay though :'( x

• What are you nervous about?