Advice please!! Need help?

I know I ask a lot about online relationships but this is serious! I met this guys I'm dating and he lives 2 hours away from me. He says he really loves me and he treats me so well but I have a problem! I mean I really like him but we Skype every night and he always just sits playing computer games ignoring me and it's not a proper relationship! We haven't met yet and it's going to be a while before we do! My mum talks to him online to keep an eye on us but I don't think I want to be with him anymore! Basically I met another guy who lives like 20 mins from me and he wants to meet up with me in two weeks time and he is also closer to my age! This thing is I don't know if he wants a relationship so should I meet up with him and find out and if he does then dumb my boyfriend or should I dump him first? It's just if he does want a relationship it would be easier to see him as he lives so much closer. I feel so bad dumping him as he so amazing and he does a lot for me! Plus I find it super awkward telling my mum that I've dumped him when she seems to really like him!

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you should meet up with this guy and talk on a friendly level, get to know him... ask what he wants for his future... cough.. cough a relationship... just be subtle about it, you'll find out what he wants. As for the other poor guy i say you should just dump him even if this guy doesn't want a relationship. Maybe you just like him as a friend and you like the idea of a bf, but saying that you'll dump him this easily for another dude, i think it says it all. Plus you haven't tech met yet, so maybe if it doesn't work out with this new guy you can officially meet the first guy and maybe start over.

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Keep your mom outa this. I'm not gonna tell you why can't write that much it's my experience.
    2. Online relationship sucks!! I'm sure you heard it a lot but unless your intrester in geeks you won't find out going and advantures guys cause they stay at home slumping while playing video games.
    3. always keep your options you've the right to do that. So keep your options open at all times.
    Good luck

• I don't really like online hookups, but such is life.
    Tell your current Boi that things are not working out and you aren't really interest anymore/happy ( yea that's cold but hey it's online) To the other guy, being closer is indeed a better thing. The fault in long distance relationships is... Yea you guessed it distance. How can you be intimate with a guy who you can't readily see anytime you want.

What Girls Said 3

• It's not about what you're mom wants or sacrificing all your happiness for your significant other. If you're not happy in the relationship then dump him, whether you have another option or not.

• I think it's time for you to take a chance: dump your boyfriend and see how things work out with this other guy. It doesn't matter what your mom thinks, she isn't dating him and I'm sure you're going to have a couple more relationships before you meet the person you want to be with permanently. The same applies for your boyfriend, sure you might both be a bit sad but you'll get over it, plus it will give him the opportunity to meet someone closer to him and be happy.

• Who cares what your mom thinks. Your mom will be happy knowing your happy. And if you want to end your relationship, tell him that you don't feel comfortable having a relationship with him and you liked it better when you were friends