One week anniversary with my boyfriend?

Tomorrow is my one week anniversary with my boyfriend. Should I pretend it's not happening or should I do something to celebrate it?

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I recognize that you are under 18, but I can pretty much say for a fact that most guys in their early teens aren't going to remember/care its been a week. Granted, there are always exceptions to the rule. You can mention it to him if you feel the need to, but not quite something to celebrate in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• So you're shooting for long term?

0|0
    0|0
  • Celebrate the one month anniversary with some small mention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never understood his with that. The guy will understand if its been a year but besides that don't cebrate it you will confuse him and its not worth celebrating

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• This is why we can't have nice things.

0|2
    0|0
  • 1 week? Seriously? It's seven friggin days, you shouldn't even consider him your boyfriend before then.. Grow up XD

0|0
    1|0
  • One week really isn't much. Just ask to go on a date. Movies, nothing too serious. Honestly i would be surprised if he even remembers, most guys don't pay attention to little stuff like that. Wait till you hit six months to do something cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretend its not happening. It would be clingy to celebrate. Wait till you hit the one month mark.

0|0
    0|0
  • One week? What is there to celebrate?

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a joke right?

0|0
    0|0
  • don't, it makes you look clingy... and a little creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't count for at LEAST a month sorry