One week anniversary with my boyfriend?

Tomorrow is my one week anniversary with my boyfriend. Should I pretend it's not happening or should I do something to celebrate it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I recognize that you are under 18, but I can pretty much say for a fact that most guys in their early teens aren't going to remember/care its been a week. Granted, there are always exceptions to the rule. You can mention it to him if you feel the need to, but not quite something to celebrate in my opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• So you're shooting for long term?

• Celebrate the one month anniversary with some small mention.

• I never understood his with that. The guy will understand if its been a year but besides that don't cebrate it you will confuse him and its not worth celebrating

What Girls Said 9

• This is why we can't have nice things.

• 1 week? Seriously? It's seven friggin days, you shouldn't even consider him your boyfriend before then.. Grow up XD

• One week really isn't much. Just ask to go on a date. Movies, nothing too serious. Honestly i would be surprised if he even remembers, most guys don't pay attention to little stuff like that. Wait till you hit six months to do something cute

• Pretend its not happening. It would be clingy to celebrate. Wait till you hit the one month mark.

• One week? What is there to celebrate?

• This is a joke right?

• don't, it makes you look clingy... and a little creepy

• it doesn't count for at LEAST a month sorry

• Wait at least 6mon or a year.. Recognize it but don't mention it