Guys do you like it when a girl plays hard to get or is just straight up? Same applies to girls!

Do you like it when a girl plays hard to get or not? Would you rather a girl just being straight up with her feelings?
Is playing hard to get annoying?

Like i said same applies to girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally hate mind games, would rather get straight to the point!

What Guys Said 10

• I can't tell the difference between playing hard to get and a genuine disinterest, so I play it safe and leave. I don't like all of that drama and think it just wastes everyone's time

• Most guys hate the play hard to get, it's a girls game, not guy truly like it unless he is a douchebag who is only in for the hunt, and them moves on.

If is girl is hard to get or non interested, will result in the same for my part... me immediately loosing interest in her and moving on to another more compatible girl. My life is too short to be wasted on games with immature girls - yes, those games are for young immature girls not women.

• i dislike it because it's so girly to act like that... YUK

i like girls who're str8 up

• Playing hard to get is confusing, you don't know what the other person is really thinking, or what their feelings are.
    Just be straight up.
    I like to know where I stand.

• Hate it when they play hard to get. It's really confusing and gets you even more confused to if she likes you or not.

• On the other hand... Girls tend to like it? It's kind of weird, but meh...

• I like a little bit of chase but you need to be flirting along with it so i know you are interested. and it can't overly hard to get or im gonna get annoyed.

• When a girl is playing "hard to get", I usually play the "delete her number and find a new girl" game.

• Straight up, I'm sure no one except women like games.

• No because I don't know if I am wasting my time or not with someone who isn't interested.

• I hate it. is there a way girls can just stop that?

What Girls Said 2

• after a while it starts to annoy me and i lose interest.. but until then it makes me want to talk to him more and gets me more interested.. but that's only for a while.

• I love when he is resisting me, then I want him even more ;))