Would you date a girl this size?

I'm in the process of losing weight, and I know I'm a bigger girl. I've been called fat my whole life and have never been asked out, and I think my weight has something to do with it. Would you personally date a girl this size? (sorry if the picture appears sideways)

i829.photobucket.com/.../body1_zpsb3408c01.jpg

• Yes!
  • No!

Most Helpful Guy

• I HAVE dated a girl with a body like that. I've been turned down by women with bodies like that more than once. I even married a woman with a body like that. I'm not into plus size girls, I liked them because of their personalities.
    I think it's great that you want to be healthier. It'll benefit you always.
    But I think I would be attracted to you because of who you are more than what your size is.

• Well said. :)

• The girl on the photo has a very attractive hip-waist ratio. ;)

• That would be me. :p Thank you. :)

What Guys Said 18

• Assuming that you are intelligent and have a good personality I would absolutely date someone that size

• Well, I think I am intelligent and have a good personality. :) I hope. :p

• Yes I would and have dated someone your size.
    Although not my preferred size, mostly because i like smaller boobs, your size is sexy still.
    Size isn't everything either, as personality is of greater importance, to me anyway.
    I do not not consider your size fat, but chunky or pudgy, if that makes any difference.
    Some meat gives a girl shape, and nice jiggly boobs.

• Sorry, I wouldn't, but good luck with the weight loss.

• of course skinny girls are ugly

• Well, i don't know about that...

• Yes. I would :D
    And I'm losing weight too so she could get thick while I'm getting ripped!
    In any case, I'm more concerned with personality at this point.

• Yes I was certain a date a woman as good-looking as you are. Keep up the good work. Losing weight always makes you feel better more confident more self-esteem more active more energy. You go girl. You'll do just fine I would certainly ask you out for a date.

• Oh of course. I already find that body type sexy, so even if you didn't lose weight, no big deal in that department.

• Yes. Lately I've been into chubby girls, I don't know why, but they have something sexy xD

• Hmm... I wouldn't be much inclined. But it depends on what her face looks like. I might be curious enough to try to chat her up, or I might not give her a second glance.

• Yeah that's about the body type I prefer. Maybe a little smaller but it's still really hot

• Hell to the yea. An active smart intelligent women who is making herself better every day? y u ask dis crazy question.

• Too big for me sorry.

• She's about 10lbs too much for me to say "yes" to, but only 10.

• Fair enough! I'm in the process of losing weight, so...10 isn't so bad. :)

• Well your size wouldn't be my main focus, I'm more interested in your mind, weight can be changed anytime, a bad personality... Not as easy.

• Very true. :)

• Don't let it get to you, if they dont like you because of your size then they aren't worth it. Remember Change yourself for you not to please someone else :)

• a bit big for me but if your cute id date you

• Not me personally, but there are guys who would.

• Yes. You look good. I love girls your size!

• I'm glad!

• You're so sweet! I totally wish I could give you a hug! :)

• Haha, thanks! There are a lot of guys who feel the same way as me, so don't worry too much. Honestly, I got excited just looking at your picture and I can't even see your face!

• I have dated a girl that size already.

What Girls Said 7

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. I'm about your size, but with a DDD size boobs so it makes me look bigger. I'm also trying to lose weight, but it isn't for any guys. It's for myself. You be happy with yourself and it will attract the right guys. From your clothing style, body language and message here, you seem like a very nice respectable woman. Don't let others bring you down and never let others see that they hurt you with their words. Some people feed off of that. Those are people who aren't happy in some part of their life. Misery loves company.

• Thank you <3 You are very sweet. :)

• You're welcome. A negative nancy already down voted me. Oh well. No skin off my ass. Lol!

• your body looks ok. you have nice boobs (no lezbo). girls your size can get a guy

• Believe me, I have seen quite a number of women this size in my country with VERY handsome boyfriends/husbands. So... :)

• Aaw.. thank you! :)

• Some of these women are my clients or my clients' friends :) And I tell you, these women are the kindest and most virtuous women I have ever met in my life! :)

• @Crystalt70 :I am from Singapore :)

• you do not have to change your size to find a date. You just need to look in the right places and stay confident.

• I think you look just fine. Your boobs are nice, which gives you an advantage. Plus, if you decided to lose weight you'd only need to lose like 20 lbs to not be considered "a little chubby". Lots of guys will still be attracted to you.

• Only shallow guys would say no.

• Thanks :)

• No problem :) My boyfriend once dated a girl who had a bigger body then yours and he's the guy in my profile pic! Don't give up beautiful! :D

• I really like your fashion sense:)