Is it good for dating with a guy who is 10yrs older than the girl?

As I said in the title. Do u think it is a good idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in a relationship with a girl 13 years older. And she SHATTERED MY HEART. just in pieces. Cause he's never gonna break up with you until he's in his 20s I'm assuming he's a teen. Just be careful with younger partners but with all that said if you guys are good chemistry it could work

What Guys Said 5

• One of my best buddies is married to a woman who is 9 years younger than him, they have been married almost 10 years now and have 4 kids. Very happy couple, so no I don't think it's an issue. They got married when she was 19 and he was 28.

• I don't see it as a bad one i have many friend much older that me in their late thirties and forties that are married to women 10 plus years younger than them. Even my father who is 48 is dating a girl who is 29. Thats two years older than me.

• My wife was 11 years younger than me and we had the most beautiful relationship.

• It depends on your ages and differences. Ten years can be a long time for differences and values, but you two could have a lot in common. Just make sure you aren't just going to be a young piece if ass to him.

• I would date 10 years older cougar , so why u cant? As long as you enjoy spending times with him , age won't matters.
    How about george clooney and his new wife? They look so lovely imo..

What Girls Said 3

• My parents are 11 years apart. Been together 32 years. Age doesn't mater once you are over 21 as long as the connection is there. Also the couple has to be understand that while you being younger may want to go out and party all night, he may want to stay in. Anything can work if you both try.

• My man is 13 years older than me! I think that once you're both well over the age of 21, age really is just a number. I love older men, but it's all about personal preference.

• If you are 19 and he is 29 it's a good idea

If you are 26 and he is 36 it's a bad idea