Does a kiss even mean anything anymore nowadays?

Just curious... Does a kiss even mean anything anymore nowadays?

Went on a first date with a girl and ended up kissing her. I just want to know if this is just a customary thing to do or it actually means something.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, yeah, it means a lot. It's all about the foreplay. I never kiss on a first date and set the standard up. I like to test the waters, see if we have chemistry and if all goes smooth, a little waiting will just keep you up all night :) So the next time I see the guy, I make sure the waiting was worth it. A lot of women forget the power of a good kiss.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on who you are and who you're with.

• I think when you do it that soon it means nothing. You need to wait so there is anticipation and excitement leading up to it. So it doesn't look like your using her for her body.

• Yes I think so. With a kiss you can tell if there is any chemistry, it's can be a relationship maker or breaker.

• It does to most girls! lol
    I know for sure it means a lot to me, its not just a random thing that's supposed to occur just to 'be polite' or whatever.

What Guys Said 1

• Means nothing, Maybe if the kiss was like for 30 seconds and you got to touch her up and she liked it but besdies that its nothing.