Should I be allowed to spend the night at my boyfriend's house with him and his parents?

Me and my boyfriend haven't been together for a long time but it sure seems like we have. It's been almost 3 months since we started. I've already been up north with them before by myself. Is it any different being alone up north with them an being at there house alone with them. I mean I get to go over there and spend time with him but I always have to be on a curfew even though I'm almost 18 years old.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get your point. You want to sleep at your bf house while his parents are home? Why? If they weren't home, sure, i get where you're going, but like that it doesn't have sense.
    No parent in his right mind will let his child to spend the night on her bf house, parents or no parents And how does his parents are ok with it?

• My sister sends the night at her boyfriend's house every weekend. She has been doing it since she was 15 cuz she was friends with his sister before they were together. I enjoy spending time with him whole family but I always have to be home by 10 pm so I don't get to spend enough time with them. I want to spend the night the night while his family is there so that I can get to know his family more and spend more time with them. I just don't understand why it was ok for me to go up north with them alone for a whole weekend and that was fine but to spend the night at there house isn't. His parents don't care because a is old enough to make his own decisions without there permission.

What Guys Said 3

• Have you finished all of your chores and done your homework and studied enough to ace all of your tests? you know, all the important things? If so you should be able to go.
    If not, then get to it darling.

• Your parents/ guardian are looking out for your own well-being if your on birth control
    that would be different, maybe they worry you might get pregnant, i saw these things
    in many cases where parents allow you go one place and when it comes to the other
    they tell you no

• Love is quite strange...

What Girls Said 2

• If you live in your parents house, you have to abide by your parents rules.

• If you think "almost 18" makes you grown then get out and get your own place. then you and your boyfriend can do as you please in your place. As long as you are living with your parents, what they say go's !!