What is a turn off for guys?

when a guy looks at a girl or talks to her for the first time... what is a turn off for him... how should we act, talk, or do things around you

Most Helpful Guy

• Playing games or acting flaky. I don't think it's cute when girls do that and make me wonder if they are interested. I also hate maybes, when I ask someone out on a date or to hang out I don't want to hear a maybe or "i'm really busy so it depends". Everyone can be busy but no one has zero time in their life. If you want to see someone say yes and plan ahead during an opening. I think it is selfish to keep someone stringed along with maybes when they have no serious intention. I can't tell you how many female "friends" or girls I'm interested in have acted like this.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't talk about stalkers... we'll think you have issues.

Don't try running the aloof game... we'll just feel like walking off and deleting your number.

Be slow to tell us your personal life problems and such. Don't lay heavy stuff on us until we've been out with you a few times, please.

• If a girl comes off vulgar i believe it's a turn off

• Smelly girls, ugh! THAT'S the worst turn off there is haha.

• pls just be yourself and try to falm yourself so he can feel well talking to you. being nervous or looking away from him might make him think you don't want him to talk to you

• If she farts loudly, that's normally a turn off at first. Just sayin'...

What Girls Said 0