Would anyone like to date a tall girl?

A girl 5'7?
I want to see how the world views height.. I'm apparently way too tall for some people and short for others. But people say dating must be hard for me lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I would pick, tall girls do it too for me

What Guys Said 16

• Hello fellow indian! Considering 5'7'' tall? Hah i am 6'2'' and still growing

• Honestly, don't worry about it. Unless a guy is like shorter than you I don't see you having any problems. And if that's you in the picture, then I really don't see you having any problems. You're fine.

• I have no issue with it, 5'7'' isn't that tall anyway...

• Honestly I think height is mostly a 'girl mind' problem. Most guys I feel won't care except for what your or others say.
    For example I'm a shorty and when I went with one girl who was an inch shorter she would do nothing but complain bout how she can't wear heals with me.
    Do your self a favor stop worrying bout height, height should matter in ANY relationship unless the guy is a controlling bigamistic pig.

• Hell yes I would date a girl that's 5'7". Im 5'9" so you're perfect for me. Plus you're indian so that's even more hot.

• 5'7" isn't that tall. You're too young for me, though.

• As long as you are shorter than me (I am 5"9) you should be fine.

• 5"7" is tall? if that's the case than I'm a giant at 5'10"

• 5'7" is totally fine. I'm 5''10" myself. Tall or short, either way height doesn't really matter to me personally.

• That's not tall at all. Guys won't think twice about it until you get 5'9.

• My girlfriend is 5'7 so no not at all a problem haha

• Your pretty average height. Tall girls are 6'1 to 6'6

• That's not tall. Tall is like 5'11 and up. I prefer girls around 5'9 so you're close to my ideal.
    Tall girls are gorgeous!

• Considering im 6,4, most girls are short to me lol. So thats not too tall.

• 5ft 7 is ok for a white girl.
    I personally am not attracted to indian women, and would consider that height far too manly for an indian.

• I'm 5'5 and I'd date a woman who was 6'ft, so 5'7 is not a problem to me and you can even high heels.

• I don't mean you, I don't hit on underage girls.

What Girls Said 4

• You're not tall, you have an average height.
    You may have difficulties if you're looking for guys way too taller that you.
    The most important thing is to embrace your height and be comfortable in your skin.
    Tall girl are really sexy if they know how to show it. I have to know 'cause I'm 5'11'' :)

• I've heard a lot of my friends saying, that they wish, they were 5'7".

I'm 5'4" myself, and once my biggest wish was to be 5'7". But now I've accepted my height, also because I have a crush on guy, who is 5'5", so it's great.

But well, 5'7" seems like a pretty perfect height, I guess.

(To everybody, I would be so happy if you would take a look on my two recent questions)

• I'm 5'7... I've never gotten any complaints ;)

• Well 5'7 isn't tall. I'm 5'6 and still growing. And it's considered average height for women. :)