Why do guys act like they're interested then all of a sudden stop talking to you?

I met a guy on Tinder, we'd been on a few dates and he was texting everyday (for almost 2 months), he seemed interested in me then a few days after we last met he stopped texting. I left it a few days then asked if he didn't want to speak to me anymore, he replied saying 'what makes you think that?' so I said I wasn't sure since I hadn't heard from him and assumed he was no longer interested. He didn't respond and hasn't since - it's been over a week. He's still one of my matches on Tinder so I can see he goes on there regularly. Has he completely lost interest in me or should I try and get in contact again?

Thanks for the opinions... he didn't seem bored when we met up but I'll leave it to him to get in touch if he wants to, if not I will move on

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he's busy, or you bored him.

• I didn't see where you said y'all had been talking for two months. Yeah, he got bored.

What Guys Said 4

• Fair chance he may be a player.

Could also be, I've seen this in reverse. A woman shows interest in a guy then out of the blue, no longer interested. Seems the synopsis in this case is the man isn't measuring up to her specific standards.

• Sounds like he just got bored, constant texting and things not going anywhere for 2 months? yeah no thanks..

• That;s because girls like you go for a guy's looks and not his personality. You deserve it.

• He got sick of the constant texting like any guy would. And so it slowed to a more manageable level.

When this happens, girls freak out and assume he's lost interest or finding someone new.

You're a text book case.

What Girls Said 1

• what a jerk. move on sweetie.