Why do guys act like they're interested then all of a sudden stop talking to you?

I met a guy on Tinder, we'd been on a few dates and he was texting everyday (for almost 2 months), he seemed interested in me then a few days after we last met he stopped texting. I left it a few days then asked if he didn't want to speak to me anymore, he replied saying 'what makes you think that?' so I said I wasn't sure since I hadn't heard from him and assumed he was no longer interested. He didn't respond and hasn't since - it's been over a week. He's still one of my matches on Tinder so I can see he goes on there regularly. Has he completely lost interest in me or should I try and get in contact again?

Updates:
Thanks for the opinions... he didn't seem bored when we met up but I'll leave it to him to get in touch if he wants to, if not I will move on

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he's busy, or you bored him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't see where you said y'all had been talking for two months. Yeah, he got bored.

What Guys Said 4

• Fair chance he may be a player.

Could also be, I've seen this in reverse. A woman shows interest in a guy then out of the blue, no longer interested. Seems the synopsis in this case is the man isn't measuring up to her specific standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he just got bored, constant texting and things not going anywhere for 2 months? yeah no thanks..

0|0
    0|0
  • That;s because girls like you go for a guy's looks and not his personality. You deserve it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He got sick of the constant texting like any guy would. And so it slowed to a more manageable level.

When this happens, girls freak out and assume he's lost interest or finding someone new.

You're a text book case.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• what a jerk. move on sweetie.

0|0
    0|0