Would you date a tall woman? (Mainly for guys)?

And I mean girls who are 5'10 or taller.

• Yes
    9% (1)72% (23)56% (24)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)25% (8)19% (8)Vote
  • show answers
    91% (10)3% (1)25% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 5'10 and would assume that she is only interested in taller guys. I would be less likely to approach a tall girl for that reason, but if I thought she was interested I would still be open to dating her.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• yup I totally would! I wouldn't even have to think twice! :D I wanna try it at least once, you never know, could turn out awesome :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys generally don't mind tall women. They just assume she'll want someone taller than her right off the bat which is an assumption due to how many women will not date a shorter guy. It's actually a huge complaint girls dating online encounter... men making up lies about their height.

So I wouldn't say they aren't attracted to them like any other girl. They just assume she won't be interested.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yup, I'd be for it. ^ _ ^
    There are plenty of sexy tall ladies, and their height can be kind of a turn-on, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • sure i would, but tall women usually aren't interested in dating shorter men, so i tend to not even think about pursuing them

2|2
    0|0
    • Thats true. But I personally, could date a guy shorter than me.

• that's cool. Too bad you're in the minority amongst women, hah

• In my head I'm saying no, I just generally prefer shorter, but in reality it won't make a difference. So long as she isn't still shorter than me than it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I totally would I like tall, athletic kind of build girls I don't care about race or religion that's irrelevant to me. I am 6'2 and to me if someone is really short I feel like a creeper as if they were a kid or something it just seems wrong to me I am not sure why...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am married, but if I were single I would not consider height at all when deciding who to ask out. I am fine with the idea of a woman being taller than I am. However, I am not so sure that women feel that way about shorter men. Whenever I have asked married women if they could imagine themselves, back when they were single, dating someone taller they usually say "yes" quite emphatically. And yet, when I ask single women that question, they tend to answer "no".

0|0
    0|0
    • It depends on a woman. Majority of women want a man taller than they are but I'm one of those, who don't really care

• This makes no difference to me, I'm 5'11, I do not however like women shorter then say about 5'6"

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6-4 so a woman 5-10 is not the tallest I have been with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to have to say no on this one.

0|0
    0|1
  • I am 6'6" and a former football player. Tall women are in short supply it seems. Most of the women I have dated come up just above my elbow it seems.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say I'd date a gal to 5'8" - 5'9" so "maybe" is my answer. I'm 5'4".

Why am I thinking a certain guy got you asking this question.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, not a certain guy. All the guys maybe. I've never dated anyone. So I though that my height is the problem, maybe.
      Most guys want a shorter girl

• Most guys do. Some guys like me and some that have commented here are good with gals that are taller than themselves.

With that being said, I just need to figure out those gals that are ok with a shorter guy than she is. Any tips?

• You get to know them and just try. You can't know beforehand.

• I'm 6'4 so it would be nice to date somebody 5'10 or taller. Its not necessary, but it would be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. There is Always a Solution to kiss her.
    nihonduct.com/.../Thang_cap1.png

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I would for sure if we had a connection.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not looking up to her... no, its not happening.

5"10'

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a tall guy myself so I prefer tall women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if they would go for me. Height matters none to me. Although i doubt any 5'11 girl would go for a 5'5 guy. Just saying...

0|0
    0|0
    • I totally would :D

• Show All
    • That is cool :D
      I don't care about height either. Short guys are totally cute and hot too.

• :D. Thanks, you are the first tall girl, i think I've ever heard say that :).

• I would date 2-3 inches taller, same height or 2-3 inches shorter. I'm not sure if a girl 3 inches taller could handle a guy shorter than her though she might be too self conscious

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2 so if you're 5'10 it's fine. Any taller is probably to tall.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I'm 5'11 so I guess I'm too tall xD

• Sure, I prefer taller girls, up to 6' 5 is ok by me (I'm 5' 7).

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think even guys who prefer shorter still would, height isn't a huge factor

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems it's a tie... Some of them like us.. some of them don't... Weird :S

0|0
    0|0