He asked me to sleep over?

So Im seeing this guy, and this past weekend he went down on each other for the first time. After, we were cuddling and he said one day I could sleep over if I'd like to.
Does this mean he wants to have sex?
I'm a virgin and we've been going pretty slow, and I know he wants to have sex and he's been very patient with me for going slow. I want to have sex with him, but him fingering me still kind of hurts, so I'm worried about pain.

We went down on each other*

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. That's exactly what it means. The bed is for two things. Sex and sleeping. At your ages, this ain't no slumber party he's asking for.

What Guys Said 1

• "I'm a virgin" just because you never had a penis inside your vagina doesn't make you virgin, imagine a girl saying im virgin i only had oral and anal sex but never in my vagina id say gtfo here. anyway answering your question yes it means 100% sex

What Girls Said 2

• yeah, he must think it's time. If you trust him, dont worry about pain. Just make sure there's a lot of oral first.

• He obviously wants to fuck