How do I tell him that I am lonely and miss him all the time without seeming needy?

I just feel like I am the last of his priorities. That is school, family, and down time come first.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone truly loves you, you don't have to ask them to prioritize you. They just know. But if you still want to make efforts, distance yourself a little and see if he comes to you. Don't make too much efforts with him for a few days. Act a little aloof and distant and he must get the signal. If he cares, he would get worried and ask.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe you are at the bottom of his priorities. it could be reality. tell him exactly how you feel and be blunt. tell him why by giving examples of what makes you feel insignificant.

• That shouldn't be considered needy. Why wouldn't it be normal for a girl to want to spend time with her guy?

• No, you are not. You may feel like it but guys dont pay much attention we are dumbfucks. So tell him how you feel. If u think your needy and annoying. Then you are perfect and dont be all whiney be firm and calm and gentle. Then at the end ask him if he has anything he needs to talk to you about.

What Girls Said 1

• Just a thought, but all of that stuff should come before you. Unless you're married to the guy, why should he put you before his family and success? If he puts effort into fitting you into his schedule I'd say that shows that he cares at least to an extent. If you want more, get a guy who cares less about himself and his own life and wants to "put you first" at such a young age.