A girl is trying to GROPE my crush, what do I do to get rid of her?

A girl keeps trying to GROPE my crush, yes you heard me, GROPE. I know he doesn't like her since everytime she logs on he says "Oh look, it's my problem -.-" But it's really fucking annoying me and she won't stop, she tries to cover it up with "I can't help it, sorry ;)." She's also a HUUGEE liar. She tells everyone that she's 16, but doesn't even know what a cup size is. Wtf? And she sent a picture of a tumblr blonde pretty girl to everyone claiming its her. Me and my crush have a huge relationship and call eachother "hoes" and I ask him "Am I your only hoe?" And he replies with "Of course, wifehoe <3" (I'm wifehoe because we're married on a video game) She will not stop talking about how she's gonna make out with him and grope him and have sex with him hard. She is also a total SLUT, everyone says that too. She asked "can I change my nickname?" And the server owner said "What? To slut?" And she knows she's pissing me but won't stop. I'll try to ignore her but she just flirts with him. And he does NOT like it all. He even tells me about that she's a problem in his life and I think he's right. We were like bestfriends but now she comes onto our games and starts a fight and acts like a bitch. Help!! She will not leave us alone!! She's such a fake, bitchy, slut and she makes me want to puke right on her face! Help! I don't know how to get rid of her!

Update - We dated for a bit, then he broke up with me, and now he's engaged to some random chick none of us know.

Most Helpful Guy

• what do I do to get rid of her?
    Give her a good smacking.

What Guys Said 2

• You get him to tell her I don't like you I'm in a relationship so stop. If it doesn't work. Then you simply tell him to handle it or fuck off. Cause if he doesn't it means he likes the attention.

• It is his problem and he needs to get it dealt with immediately. I wouldn't put up with him not taking care of this situation sooner rather than later.

What Girls Said 2

• One threat to her physically health won't hurt right? I personally would just shove her the next time she tries something and say "back the hell up trick"

• I would but she's a little girl who found us all on a video game, so I good 1v1 would be good to settle it.

• You could kill her but that's frowned upon & I don't recommend (sarcasm) there is nothing you can do he's not married to you & you can't make anyone do anything