Does he like me? is he too shy to strike up a conversation? is he stalking me?

I was texting this guy... he would always tell me he thought I was pretty... he liked my personality (simple)... asking me out lunch etc... So then we stopped talking through (text, twitter, Facebook)... FYI I'm a total computer geek... I can see who goes over my social networking sites like Facebook and twitter. So back to the point since him and I haven't talked I figured that was over but recently (last few days) ice noticed he's been viewing my social network sites. Now my question is... why is he going over my stuff but doesn't text me? Super confused!!!

What Guys Said 1

• do the first move LOL

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he thinks you aren't interested since you haven't been messaging him either.

• That's what I thought at first but I guess the reason why I don't want to text him first is because... he has all types of women after him because of his profession and looks and he knows that too and I don't want him to think I'm just one of the rest. I figured if he liked me/interested in getting to know me he should be the one showing it and since we stopped texting I figured he just went on to the next. Do you think I should change that and strike up a conversation?

• Strike up a conversation, but then leave the next conversation for him to start, well, that's what I would do.

• K. Thanks for the advice.