To men what does it mean when men say they can see you together for a long time?

What does it mean when your boyfriend says he can see you being together for a long, long time? Like... what is he saying?

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't want to make the final claim that your the one because some people don't believe in that or saying your the one seems to scary. It also means that he finds you to be a great companion.

What Guys Said 4

• Well if your dating the guy and he says it and he seems really into you, then he probably means it as in he could honestly see the relationship going far and he thinks that its honestly worth it.
    Now if they guy is a friend and he's saying that about your relationship, it means that he thinks that the two of you are good for each other and could really date for while.

• He's my boyfriend of two years... I was just wondering what he meant by it

• he's saying... bullshit LOL

• How much explanation does it need?

• It means... . That he can see the two of you together for a long time

• Lol yea... I just didn't know if it meant something different for guys, like for girls, that means like years maybe even marriage you know what I mean?

• haha okay, thank you :)

• No problem

What Girls Said 0