Girls! Would it make you uncomfortable to be around a guys family when you don't know him real well. Why would you want to meet them already?

I recently started hanging out with this girl I knew back in HS 6 years ago. Back then we talked in school but never hung out. We reconnected and have hung out twice in the last 3 weeks. We live about 1.5 hours away from each other. We seem to get along great. Last time we hung out she told me she thought I was easy to talk to. I told her I occasionally bring one of my 2 nieces to town to see a movie and take them out to lunch/dinner. She told me to let her know when I do that because she would love to tag along.

Now, I would think that would make a girl uncomfortable to hang out and be around my nieces considering haven't really hung out and been around each other for very long. I can see it being fine after talking for 6 months.

So, my question is girls, would that make you uncomfortable to be around a guys family when you don't know him real well. Why would she want to meet them already?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kids are more intimidating judgmental and altogether inquisitive. I would rather meet your mother, father granny, aunt, uncle and cousin than children!!! Unless like myself work with children and have children, iam used to children the stoplight they put you in and how to handle these situations she either saw children as an ice breaker ease the tension or she is trying to impress you knowing you enjoy. spending time with your niece, she is trying to. show you that this wouldn't be an. issue for her.

What Girls Said 3

• Well she is meeting your nieces - they are kids who aren't as intimidating or as judgmental as adults. It would be strange if she was willing to meet your parents, aunts, uncles, brothers or sisters but your nieces are little children - what is there to be scared of? there is no fear of getting judged.

• One of them is 15

• Still a lot of people consider 15 year olds to be kids. I know I sometimes do depending on how mature the 15 year old is.

• It wouldn't make me uncomfortable at all, lol.
    Especially if you're just friends

As something wicked said, they're kids anyways

• They are kids, kids aren't scary, if it had been your parents though, that'd be weird.

• One of them is 15

• They're still kids, and it's easier to get them to like you than parents. (And they can put a good word in.)

What Guys Said 0