In college when it comes to dating, I find it hard to respect women as a human being due to their easy upbringing, is this typical?

Like I come from nothing, and in dating women i college their cool and all i guess, but I just don't respect them intrinsically as a human being. And this feeling is just too hard to ignore. It seems like all these women had it easy, I can't relate to them on a human level, like they don't know "the struggle", they got their first car at 16/18 they their daddy and mommy paid for. While I had to bust my ass for years to buy my first crappy care at 21. The dates go well, but i just can never like these people as a human being. Its too hard. Like the things that would turn their life upside down, are things that wouldn't affect me at all. Idk, it seems like a lot of these women you can't talk about "real" things with, you gotta pretend to be cool and talk about Drake and little Wayne all day or else your boring, and just be fake. Idk, is this typical with girls? Cause I approach alotta women and for every 20 hot girls I approach only 1 has somewhat decent intelligence.

a lot of typos, sorry, hope you guys can discern them. Like i meant "first crappy car at 21" not "care" lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say that all women are like that. Trust me, I've felt with circumstances that most would never even be able to tolerate. My whole life has been one of struggle, and I think it has indeed made me a better person. Do you attend college in a well off place, or is it a nice school? Maybe all the girls you run across are like this because they are from a better "class" than the one you came from.

• Its a good area.

• true

• Thanks for most helpful.

What Girls Said 7

• don't hate the better people, just because your parents couldn't afford birth control.

there is nothing more abundant in the world than money, if your parents were smart enough they would figure out how to get some ^__^

and why would it take you "years" to buy a crappy car? even McDonalds pays enough to buy a new car in 6 months.

• haha, your attitude is the reason your so poor and small in the world.

and you know if this wasn't the internet, I could just go hire 20 monkeys from your old neighbourhood to pipe your face into the shape of a purple balloon ^___^

it would cost me less than having my toes painted.

and what would you do about it? other than cry like a little boy. ~ reality check 1 2 3

you should learn your place in this world, if you have an sense boy, get some perspective before you annoy someone who wasn't born to serve.

• try to get a Job at McDonalds or something

• If you didn't disrespect me I wouldn't be coming at you foul.

• I came from nothing but can't relate to people who worry fuck all about their appearances in public and Wanting everything and putting debt on their credit cards

• I deal with the struggle on the daily. Like yea I like Wayne them, but I dont even have a car yet. My fam too busy tryna make sure there's a meal on the table each day. So I don't know what girls u be talkin too, but yea

• There are plenty of women with intelligence, and not all of us had such a easy upbringing. Men and women both come from all different places in society. There are guys that are just as spoiled as some of these ladies you speak of. I got my first car when I was 16, but guess who paid for it? ME. I've never been without a job since I was 15. I am thankful for my wonderful upbringing, I've been a very fortunate person in this life time. My parents are great, and they tought me the values I carry with me, that make me the awesome person I am today ;) You can't respect these people because you're lumping them all into the same basket. Just because she doesn't tell you about the hardest parts of her life on your first date, doesn't mean she hasn't been through hard times.

• hahaha don't even bother with them, they seem really superficial. i find a lot of the girls at my uni- even the guys - to be extremely superficial, and like you said, have really easy lives and worry about the dumbest things, and i have to pretend to care.. i think you'll unexpectedly meet someone you randomly click with

• Dude I feel you.
    I'm 16 and a junior and I'm currently saving up for a car since I barely started working.
    All my friends parents bought em a car like the day they could get permits wtf.

• So you resent your friends because they are more privileged than you are? Try being happy for them.

• I never said I was resentful bro.

By putting words in my mouth it's pretty obvious now you are resentful towards those college girls for having easier upbringings then u.

• If she still talks about drake and little Wayne while attending college... she's TOO YOUNG FOR YOU BRO!

What Guys Said 3

• Don't be so quick to judge. Just because someone's life seems easy from the outside looking in doesn't mean that they haven't been through real shit before.

• Yea, but you can tell by the way they act.

• You really can't. Just because someone comes from money doesn't mean they've lived an easy life.
      I have a rich friend. I knew him for three years before he vented to me about all the shit he's been through. This dude has been through A LOT, but you'd never be able to tell if he didn't inform you.

• Its not what they been through, more so how they carry themselves. If they don't carry themselves LIKE the've been through alot, as in being humble, then its whatever.

• Also for them they are kinda spoiled in dating since they don't have to literally go after and work for what they want since they don't have to be the initiators, for girls it's not a matter of knowing how to get a date or a relationship but for guys it is since we have to approach that means it requires skill

• Not everyone has an easy upbringing. Yours was easy compared to others too by the way