How Can I Make Being Single Awesome?

I was going to write a ton but I remembered how I hate when other people do that so I'll just say it sucks. The Game sucks. Courtship sucks. Hooking up sucks when you think about the fact that this girl probably does this a lot and her body's a petri dish.

Do you have any arguments that I'm wrong? I'd love to hear them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a relationship person so I think being single is always awesome. I'm a little dangerous to be in a relationship with, I'm not into soft skills taking care of other people's feelings. I like a lot of mind games. So it's easier for me to just be friends with people. But aren't you that guy into dating multiple women at once?

• lol one of the guys i'm sure. thats why being single is just the ultimate shitty experience.

• well maybe cuz you're a lesbian ( i remember you saying on another question i asked? ) it works differently but a lot of straight girls aren't going to play girlfriend for someone they're not dating.

• Lol I'm not a lesbian. Asexual maybe but I can't too much stand other women either. I play friend that is a girl. Girlfriend isn't my style bc I don't have too much soft skills to maintain a deeper relationship that involves really caring or putting someone else's emotional state as being of higher priority. That is where I get chastised a lot for being a damn near frozen block of ice.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• Well, you don't have to deal with any of the work or the drama that happens in a relationship. You don't have to worry about fulfilling the needs of the other person (emotional, sexual, even material if they mooch off you). You don't have to think up dates and pay for them. There's probably a lot of other pros.

• You could raise a small army of squirrels <3 I'm planning on raising a small army of hairless kittens :) And just having fun. I might learn how to fly a plane while I'm at it and I've always wanted to do hang gliding!!!

• I think the best thing about being single is that you don't have someone to stop or push you to do things. You gauge yourself with whatever crazy or emotionally traumatizing thing you do. Sure, it's really nice to have someone to do these things with, but it makes it just more special when you do find that person and you get to share so many stories with them.

What Guys Said 7

• You don't have to worry about stds or pregnancies. Don't have to pay for dates or gifts. Complete freedom to do what ever you want. There are both pros and cons to being single and being in a relationship. Neither is nessesarily better than the other, just different. Do what's best for you.

• I've never been on a date or in a relationship or done anything with a girl. just have a lot of interests, have hobbies where you do things with your hands, learn a new skill. just live the way that you did as a kid, you didn't need anyone then, you don't need anyone now. go do something you like. and don't think of everything as 'should have a relationship because I am this age" or whatever

• Easy on the petri dish bs. If you don't wrap it up you're as bad (if not worse) than she is.

The simple answer is, if you can stand to be around yourself, single life can be great.

• i think society would disagree with you on that one bucko

• Society also made Nickleback famous. What society believes and what's actually true aren't always on the same page. Bucko.

• Look at your wallet/bank account. Take note of its size.
    Ask yourself how it'd look with a GF.

• You could make it awesome by hollaring at any single girl you find attractive.
    You could also go to the strip cub without any drama.

• Lots of friends with benefits.

• Someone should write a how-to guide on collecting a lot of cute friends with benefits.

• cuz i usually just ask them straight out if they wanna have sex sometime haha and they're all like i'm flaterred but i don't do that thing...

• just think that u are free to do whatever u want and no matter what u do u'll not hurt anyone's feeling