Would you ever date a hot guy who has no social life and no relationship experience?

So I am a 23 year old college student who has never been in a relationship before. Which may not sound too unusual except for the fact that I am pretty attractive and a lot of girls crush on me. And as a bonus I am also a rich college student so I dress pretty well and drive nice cars. Despite all of that I am still TERRIBLE with girls. Over the years I have become kind of a loner so my social life is pretty non-existent.

Anyway right now this girl is really into me but I know its only because of my looks and she finds me mysterious. She has a lot of friends and is really outgoing and I'm the complete opposite. We still have fun together and are both attracted to each other but I just don't know how to get into a relationship with her because I've never been in a relationship before and once she finds out I have no social life she will probably run the other way. She just likes me right now because she thinks I'm attractive and doesn't know me very well. And all of her friends think I'm a hot mysterious rich college kid.

She's 22 and she's a normal person because she has had 4 boyfriends and one of them she dated for 3 years. Right now she doesn't know that I've never been in a relationship before and I know she will think that's weird once she finds out. And then she'll find out that I have almost no friends and she will run the other way. And I don't really blame her because there is something wrong with me. I'm not a psycho or anything but I just suck at connecting with people for some reason.

So should I just be up front with this girl right away or should I just say I've been in relationships before but I don't want to talk about them. She's talked about her past but doesn't know much about mine right now.

I really like her and but I just don't see us ever working out just because she is so outgoing and fun and I am so boring.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I don't think this is such a big deal only because I can also relate... somewhat. I'm currently in college and am sort of a loner. I just can't seem to connect with people anymore and I'm really shy and awkward in social situation. But it sounds like you two both like each other somewhat then just go for it. It should not really matter if you're inexperienced or whatever. I like when people are straight forward, just tell her how you feel. If she doesn't want you after that then her loss. You'd probably want someone who likes you for YOU. Just my opinion. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 9

• First of all it doesn't matter if you have never had a gf it could just mean you haven't found someone who is right ect.. or just clicked with. I say if you really like her just be honest tell her the truth. And I hope she likes you for you Not about all the other stuff.. Who cares, looks money ect.. They don't matter. Myself I go by someone's personality and if you two really click. See what happens.
    I am sure you'd have no problem making new friends you seem pretty cool ^_^
    Chin up I am sure things will work out. Good luck :)

• does the fact that you don't have a social life bother you? I mean, are you bored and lonely or just the alone type?
    because if it's boredom then move, do something, meet people, she will lose interest if she smells the pathetic on you (when I say pathetic I mean sobbing over your nonexistent social life) whether you tell her about your experience or not

if on the other hand you are someone who likes his privacy private, just keep doing what you're doing
    don't talk unless being asked a specific question, answer in short, honest, to the point sentences

in my opinion

• Don't worry about being opposites. I'm a super out going person yet most of my friends are shy loner type people and somehow it just works. As for not having any relationship experience that's fine too, there's a first for everything, if she brings it up then you can just mention it briefly. If she likes you, she won't go running for the hills, but if she does then she's a loser.

• I would go out with you ;)

• Because he's rich.

• No I would never date a guy just because of his money. Only reason I would cos you kinda remind me of myself in a way and with me I can make you more outgoing

• Hey, first off don't put yourself down! I'm sure you are a great guy who is really interesting! You're probably just shy. If you are as attractive as you say you are, some girls might find you intimidating. Just make sure you are 100% yourself. If she's the one for you, your non-social life shouldn't bother her. Personally, I would love to get to know a guy like you, not because of the looks or money, but because it sounds like you are really certain in what you want in life. I would rather date a guy who has had 0-2 girlfriend than a guy who has been around town!
    Cheer-up buttercup and go for it, just be yourself! 😘

• If this makes this makes feel more at ease you are probably out of my league.

• dating someone based on social status is an extremely immature mindset and i would HOPE that in their 20's, most girls aren't like that still. most girls i know are now just interested in who they get along with, regardless of friend circles and anything like that. she clearly doesn't find you boring! maybe she could be your first girlfriend... :D :D

• At 22, she could very well be out of the childish high school mentality that someone needs a bunch of friends in order to be normal. There are some screwed up people with friends aplenty.

• wouldn't have an issue with this at all

What Guys Said 3

• You really have two options if you like this girl. Either you tell her about your inexperience and hope she likes you enough to not care or she doesn't care, or you can wait to tell her until you are sure she won't mind. I would tell her though, just be careful about the way you go about it. When you do, by telling her or showing her your life, be easy on yourself. Don't go straight up telling her you have no experience and no social life. Word it in a more casual and relatable way. Instead of just having no experience maybe you didn't because you haven't found the right person, which is true and sounds better. Define what you call a social life , maybe you don't know everyone and go out all the time you have a few close buddies you hang out with (if that's true)

• Do not sweat it man, if the girl isn't into you due to inexperience then she isn't worth it.

• the lack of a social life is sadly a deal breaker to a lot of girls