Should I break up with my boyfriend, he isn't trying it seems?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a month. He started acting distant and won't contact me for days or make an effort to see me (he lives like 2 hours away) i've driven out there a couple of times and he acts so perfect when we're together, I don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationship only works when your partner will do the same sacrifices as you do.

• Why do you think he's still with me?

What Guys Said 1

• I observe he is not responding. You are going across to him more.

What Girls Said 1

• Lets not make this drive a one person thing... you go visit him he needs to visit you as well... explain and communicate to him how you feel... if it doesn't change then you need to rethink this relationship... distance is a good way to put a relationship to the test because its easy to have someone drive 2 hours to come see you but then when it comes to the other person doing it.. it can be unfair... if he isn't willing to drive 2 hours to see you then he doesn't deserve... im not gonna make accusation because i dont know him but he could possible be acting distant and not contacting you because he knows you'll ask him to come see you...