My boyfriend just hinted he was going to ask me an important question?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a while, close to two years. We are long distance, but we are doing everything we can to make it work. And so far it has! Yaay :) We were casually talking and he has always said how he can see a future with us together and having kids, etc. I always agreed because yes I do love him as much as he loves me and I do think he is the one. So today we were talking and he said when he comes visit me he has an important question to ask me and he was going to ask it with a lot of people in attendance. I jokingly asked if I should start planning a wedding, and he responded with a 'yes' in a serious matter. Like no laugh or anything afterwards and I was like 'what?'. I didn't really think anything of it until now.

Guys and gals, do you think he's gonna propose?

Most Helpful Girl

• He either is or he isn't. Think of how you'll react either way. Don't set yourself up to get let down. Don't think too far into it, go with your gut.

What Guys Said 1

• It obviously sounds like it so yes he's most likely going to propose

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I think he will! Congrats hun!!!