How come no one loves me?

Okay so let me first get this straight.. I am 14, almost 15 and i have never had my first kiss.. I have had a boyfriend but he was extremely rude to everyone including his Mom, it was so depressing to watch. Anyways, i just feel so lonely and i don't know how to cope, i feel as if i am an attractive person, but not drop dead gorgeous. Can anyone relate when they were my age? I self harm where no one can see.. so that shouldn't be a problem. I try my best to seem happy.. what do people see in me that is unlikable? This is a greater problem than a kiss.. it's just love.. i want someone to love me, doesn't even have to be "sexual".

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for one thing you're only 14, you're gonna have time later in life to love and be loved. Like i didn't have my first kiss or boyfriend until I was 15 myself. I've never been in love either. I just see it as something that I'll receive over time. Finding someone you even like is so much more important, like you shouldn't have to force it. And I'm not sure what you're family situation is like but I'm pretty sure if nobody else your family loves you and God too.

• Thanks! most girls at 15(ish) always talk about their first " his" and "that" and i'm so happy you could share your honesty with me!

What Guys Said 2

• You are still young and it's comforting to know you can find love to be a tangible reality to you. Having loved and been loved the first time , I can tell you it is the best it can ever get so I hope you can stick around, pick through, and choose who you Let in your little love connection.

Things don't always happen at our convenience either.

• Thank you, I will try not to rush my life, my time will come!

• @bidear You're welcome, I hope your understanding is sincere and not a way to brush me off your back.

• It's because of the sombrero.

What Girls Said 1

• the sooner you learn to love yourself first, and how that actually is enough to be happy, the better.