Guys what are your views on girls who cry a lot?

I don't necessarily cry a lot. But once a week it's nice to let everything go. It makes me so much happier and I'm usually nice throughout the week that way.
For me it started in 8th grade, one day I just looked in the mirror and hated what I saw so much that I fell asleep crying. That next week I was relieved of all that tension. Like I had just accepted things and let it go. This went on all through high school (mainly because of self image), up to now.
For me it's just a great way to ease tension. And I'm quick about it, it only takes me 10 minutes sometimes.
Anyways what's your view on girls who cry a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my personal opinion it really doesn't matter if you need to cry to get some stuff of your shoulders.

Men like to have their alone time. We watch movies or sports or go out on a road trip or do something that makes us feel manly.
    Crying won't be a big problem if you do it in your alone time and just get through with it.
    However when you are in a relationship it becomes an issue because it projects that you think low of yourself when there is a person standing right by your side who constantly tells you how beautiful you are.
    It starts to eventually get under our nerve if you are crying all the time over the same thing after we assured you that you look good or something like that.
    When you are in a relationship a guy wants to keep you happy and everytime you cry it tells him that he is not doing his job properly and literally brings his morale down, tells him that he is not good enough.

If it happens once in a while, it is adorable and we can hug you real tight and calm you down, treat you the way you should be and shower you with love but every week is quite frequent and will just be depressing.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd be concerned about your emotional stability.

• I think they have some deep internal issues that shouldn't be ignored.

• I would walk up and say you okay? Then if she said no say do I need to kick someone's ass? She says yes I get the name (you should know rest) and I think she should hang out with me.

• I would say they have an emotional problem obviously but then again girls who cry lot sometimes need. Shoulder to cry on and that can make a guy feel needed. But either way they have some problem no may need some help

• My view is that they know how to make themselves cry.

• Babies who need to be pampered.

• I'll be honest I think they're pathetic and need to man up.

• May I ask why?

• That's why I don't do it in the open. I either do it in the shower or I cry when I'm alone

• As long as I don't see it, we're fine because seeing someone else upset makes me upset and I hate being upset.

What Girls Said 2

• I have a lot of well, medical issues, physical and mental/emotional, so I end up in tears a lot more than I would care to admit. But my husband understands, and he understand that crying is healthy and it helps me deal with my emotions and it makes me feel better afterwards. He knows I just need to get it all out or else I'll feel even worse.

• I'd like for guys to think it was precious when I cry. Being bipolar entails enough of that.