Should I just stop trying?

My boyfriend told me that most of the things I say dont interest him at all. Then he told me that some of the things I say annoy him and I asked him specifically what annoys him and he told me he wasn't going to tell me. So I just told him that I'm gonna stop all together and his only reply was "Fine. do as you please." I feel like he doesn't care about me because he barely shows it. I'm really hurt and on the verge of crying because I feel like he honestly doesn't care where this relationship goes. I dont know what to do anymore. We've been dating for 3 months and I was hoping he'd change but he hasn't. He admitted to not caring but trying to care (once) but that was a month into our relationship. I express how I feel to him and he rarely expresses how he feels about me. I tell him that I love him everyday. and he tells me he likes me like once a month. I feel like I'm not good enough and I feel like his exes interested him more than me. . .
what should I do? . . .

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a break-up time to me. Move on my friend,

What Guys Said 3

• He sounds like a little bitch. Dump him, I don't see him being worth your time.

• More on, if he dose not make you feel like the best woman in the world (within reason) he is not worth your time.

• Drop him? You don't date someone for who you hope they'll become, that's what lottery tickets are for.

What Girls Said 3

• Move on, you don't deserve him he doesn't even treat you right or notice you I would walk away and never look back. You can do better, I can as well. I understand that it will heart and you may feel broken for a while but that's what break ups are for a wake up call and time to heal. It may hurt right now but with time trust me you will get over him, time is key. I would walk away and never look back, and if he does chase you do not take him back because you will regret it, something similar happened between my ex and I. You deserve better, trust me.

• Dump his ass, it's obvious that's what he wants but is too much of a p*ssy to just break it off himself. Do yourself a favor honey kick him to the curb and keep it movin.

• Yeah, you really just need to dump him. You could do sooo much better, and I understand it might hurt, but that's what really needs to be done in this situation.