Asking 2 girls to make out on a double date?

Me and my friend are going on a double date with a girl I like, which is good friends with the other guy and he's going with his girlfriend. My date is bi, and so is the other girl. So they both have made out with other women before. Probably with each other since there pretty good friends. So me and my friend both agreed to ask them to make out. Is that ok or is it not?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh ym god that will either go well or terribly no in between. i say you don't ask them because if they don't react well that can mess up relationships

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• As a bi girl that's a good way to piss them off and ruin the date and any chances of either of you guys going out with them again

• Right, I see where you all are coming from. The only reason I asked is because, well I wouldn't be asking it would be my friend asking them since he's like there best friend. And all four of us have actually talked about it. They seemed like they were fine with it, so we were like "well maybe we should ask them since they basically said yes" I was just asking if I should ask them again to make sure they wanted to. Trust me I will never be the guy to force anything on anybody. Thanks for your opinion.

• I facepalmed, Their sexuality doesn't exist to be exploited by your fetish, Quit the dudebro bullshit and learn how to treat women,

• You do not wanna do that. You really don't.

• Yeah…that's a good way to get slapped.

• Wow that is the worst idea.

What Guys Said 4

• Life isn't p*rn.

• I don't think you should be the one asking it. If someone propose this idea should be your friend, as he already has a gf and doesn't need to like anyone, and also, he has a good relationship with the other girl.
    You are trying to impress the girl, trying to gain her as a girlfriend, so by asking them to kiss it'll cross a line (IMO). I mean, you don't know each other that good to be asking them to kiss, you may turn her off by that.

• Nope. However there are ways you can persuade them to get them too without them knowing your really asking them.

How well do all of you know each other? This COULD be totally okay.

• I read this script you may be able to use to get a full on 3 some... will message you