Guys, if you had a friend with benefits would it ever be possible for her to become your girlfriend in the future?

do you think you could develop feelings for her and if so what qualities would she have other than physical attractiveness and sex appeal would make you fall for her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hypothetically speaking, sure. She'd have to be caring. Genuinely care for me. She'd have to be fun to be around. Keep the complaining, bitching, gossiping, judgmental comments to a minimum. She'd have to be low maintenance. She'd have to have a 'soft' demeanor about her. Good-natured, easy going, honest, punctual, reliable, nurturing, empathic, bubbly. Doesn't play games. Not a drama-case. Doesn't crave going to the bar and getting plastered every weekend. Doesn't beat the gender role drum either explicitly or implicitly. Doesn't slut around. Uhhh, I'm out of ideas.

• i have some of those lol I'm pretty simple and happy. As long as I know a guy loves me there would'nt be anything I wouldn't do for him. i dont know how to play games and im not a complainer either. but dammit i will debate gender roles bc those things exist and are important and need to be talked about!

What Guys Said 7

• yes there is a possibility and didn't you post a comment on my question? you seem familiar

• Yes totally.
    If your a friend i am close enough for friends with benefits there is a good chance for you to become my girlfriend.

• sure why wouldn't it. unless there is a problem over some history making it uncomfortable

• Sure, I don't see why not! Anything can happen.

• No! Pfff... -.-

• I can't respect people who do this

• Nope, I would never have friends with benefits or a one night stand with someone I respected. It would be very difficult for me to respect them afterwords as well.

• why? tons of girls do that doesn't mean theyre no good no offense to you but I hate it when people say this its a total double standard... it doesn't reflect badly on guy if he has a one night stand but if a girl does she's a slut its so not fair

• No, it reflects badly on both. If a guy can't go without sex to the point where he has to add to the list of people other than his future wife that he's slept with constantly, he's as not valuable for a committed relationship as a woman.

What Girls Said 1

• The odds are against you