Should I move for him or is that silly?

I really like my close guy friend and he's just revealed to me he really likes me too. Problem is he moves in 3 monthes. I'm currently trying to build my career but I know I'm not going to be happy without him. Should I follow him or is that stupid? He recently broke up with his ex because it was long distance and he couldn't do it. I don't know if I could do long distance either. I don't think I can lose him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if leaving while building your career will be a good move if things don't work out especially if he just broke up. Plus I think this is a bit too early for you to commit to a huge move like that when you have not exactly told him how you feel. Go ahead and tell him how you feel and that the feeling is mutual. His last relationship was LD and you are not too sure about getting into one then I think it's best not to jump into one when you are not fo sho fo sho about your feelings on a LDR thinking LT. At this time just keep flirting your butt off, email, meet up on the weekends , make special date nights and just take it slow until you feel like committing to the whole LDR. This way you aren't losing him totally, you are still building your career.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's silly. There will be another, may take a year or two (or three in some cases -_-) but don't ruin your future on something that, whether you think it now or not, is just a chance thing.

• i wouldn't unless it means ending the relationship without a more serious commitment

What Girls Said 1

• Unless he expresses he wants to seriously commit to you and asks you to move.. then yes, it's silly.