I caught my boyfriend on a dating site.. Do I confront him or completely ignore him?

We have been dating for a year and a half and talked about marriage.. he started acting distant and when asked said nothing was wrong

• Confront him
  • Change my number

Most Helpful Guy

• Just forget him, I think he'd rather be spared the break up drama. Just pass like ships in the night, its the best and least stressful way.
    I know you probably see him as the bad guy, but I actually side with him because from experience, whenever you tell a woman you want to break up no matter how mutual it is, she always blows it way out of proportion.

What Guys Said 3

• Confront him then end it

• CONFRONT HIM, DON'T BE A FOOL.

• Are you sure he's new on that site and he hasn't had the account since before you met?

What Girls Said 3

• He's looking for someone to move on to before ending things with you. Sounds like the marriage talk scared him, he wasn't serious about you. Confront him and end it.

• Ask him what's up. Was he active on the site or was it a forgotten account? If he was active, he still might not be cheating. I've got a lot of friends who are on dating sites JUST to make friends or they made friends while on the site and don't want to lose contact. That said, it's sketchy that he didn't tell you about it up-front.

If he WAS active AND flirting or worse with other girls…looks like you've got a big decision to make.

• Do you have an account on that dating site?

• Good question how would she know then?

• I had met him on that dating site a year and a half ago. We agreed to be exclusive after a month and to stop our membership.
      He lost 35 lbs when I travelled overseas during the summer. When I came back I noticed he was acting distant and had changed not only physically. After asking him a couple of times if anything was wrong, I started suspecting he may have gone back to the dating site. I created a fake profile just to access the site and he was there with updated pictures and profile. he has been active three days ago.