Do you guys just won't date someone for no reason?

Like sometimes I meet a guy and he likes me and I'm like "Yes definitely won't mind dating him". But sometimes I meet some guys and he likes me and I think he's great too but I'm like "Nawww no way I would never date this guy. He can be friend with benefits or something but not a boyfriend". I just don't know why, and apparently I have no reason whatsoever. Guys do this happen to you? Do you just decide to never date a particular person without any reason whatsoever?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because there is always reasons, you are just not in touch with yourself so you are not aware of them, but subconsciously there are there.

• But apparently I don't know what that reason is...

• Maybe so for now, but you will learn in time when you get more experienced.

What Guys Said 4

• There's always a reason, even if you can't bring it to words right away. Even if it's just a lack of attraction on some level.

• But apparently have absolutely no idea what that reason is...

• Well there's always a reason.

• i guess there is always some reason

• Maybe you have feelings for someone else?

• Could be true...

• Or you might only find him attractive and don't really like his personality...

What Girls Said 1

• There's always a reason, you're probably just not aware of it. For whatever reason it is, it's nice to know that you can distinguish between who's acceptable to be a boyfriend and who isn't.

• So you think it's a good thing? I personally don't think it's a good thing...

But apparently I don't know what that reason is...

• It's not a good thing because you should know yourself well enough to know your reasons