How much does hair length matter to guys?

Would you stop dating a girl because her hair isn't the length you want it to be or if she cut her hair? I've heard long hair is more feminine blah blah blah. But is it a deal breaker? I'm super curious about your opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• who gives a shit about it?

What Guys Said 7

• No. No problem. Guys will care if a haircut looks good or not, but the actual length itself, or the actual style of the cut itself, is generally pretty irrelevant. It totally depends on face shape, hair type, and quality of cut.

Very few guys would actually worry about things like "oh my god, that haircut was so two years ago..." They just want the overall package to be appealing, however that may be.

• Honestly I like dating girls with long hair but if I was attracted to a girl with short hair, it doesn't mean that it would be a deal breaker for me and I've dated a couple girls with short hair and it never stopped me.

• I like long hair but I would never stop dating a girl over having short hair unless she made one of those Butch haircuts

• Some girls can really rock pixie cuts tho lol.
    Halle Berry and Amber Rose are both attractive to me so I don't mind short hair lol.

• Personally, no. So long as its clean and tidy it will just add to a girl's beauty.

• Matters, but not that much, but i love long hair, and i don't really like short hair, but if it looks good, then i'm ok with it.

• doesn't matter if she is pretty with her hair.

What Girls Said 0